Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Free Beer AND Free Chocolates?!

Some bloggers get all the love - Drunk Monkey pens a favorable review of his free Boulevard Dark Truth Stout, acknowledging he got the beer and a box of Christopher Elbow Chocolates from the Brewery.

My agent is in negotiations with the Brewery, and it looks like we'll have to go into arbitration. So far, all they're offering is an out-of-date aluminum bottle of their wheat beer, and a fun-size bag of Skittles left over from Halloween.

Drunk Monkey does convince me, however, that the beer is good enough to buy.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Average Jane said...

Boulevard has been releasing so many new products lately that I'm actually behind on trying them. I haven't even picked up a bottle of Rye-on-Rye yet.

3/03/2010 9:57 AM  
Blogger Tim (Drunk-Monkey) Marks said...

while provided by the brewery, that in no way had influence on my review :)

3/03/2010 10:20 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

DM - no doubt in my mind. I'm just jealous!

3/03/2010 11:37 AM  
Blogger Tim (Drunk-Monkey) Marks said...

based on that pairing, I am begging Boulevard and Elbow to do something bigger together. If that does materialize I will pull what strings I have for you. no promises though

3/03/2010 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home