Monday, February 13, 2006

If I Don't Make Tony's Kansas City for this One . .

I am a student at UMKC - finishing up a Master's degree. Today, the following appeared in my student email box:
-----Original Message-----
From: UMKC Women's Center Announcement List
Sent: Mon 2/13/2006 10:50 AM
Subject: [WOMENSCENTER] Quick gifts for V-Day

Come by Royal Hall from 10am - 2pm on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to buy your sweetie (or yourself) a great Valentine! We have chocolate vaginas, buttons, and condoms (for free). All proceeds to go the Sex Fair - a great way to continue your Valentine week!

Upcoming Events!

Wednesday, February 22

SEX FAIR

Ever heard of a G-spot? What about a female condom? Join Feminists United and the residents of the Women In Living and Learning Community for toys, games, workshops with local sex educators, sensual food. Come and learn about having great sex - which is the safest sex of all. Update! - the Sex Fair will include Tulip, Chicago's feminist sex toy store. Two sex toy experts from the Windy City will be on hand to
answer all your sex questions and get you hooked up with some sexy goods.

Time: 3:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Location: Pierson Auditorium

Get Your Tickets Today!
Now, let me be clear, that I am totally supportive of the Women's Center, and I think this is a worthy event. But, let's face it, I'm immature enough to giggle at the thought of giving or receiving a chocolate vagina.

2 Comments:

Blogger doug said...

"feminist sex toy store" . . . what the ?

2/14/2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger pom. said...

Once you go chocolate you never go..


what?

Why didn't you notify me! I love Chocolate Vagina!
Seriously though, who doesn't?

2/15/2006 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home