Saturday, May 14, 2005

New Link on the Side

So, I was out at the 75th Street Brewery, talking business with a couple friends, and then a bunch of people from my MPA program showed up. After finishing with business, then, I joined the crowd of MPA students, celebrating the graduation of a few.

One of them started chatting with me about my blog, and that was when I met the charming Andrea D, the intense energy behind I'll Say it With These Hands, a blog I've dropped by on occasion since I happened upon it looking for good writing about live music.

It's kind of funny to meet the people whose work you've admired. That's the point behind the occasional meet-ups organized by KCBloggers. The next one will be on Thursday, the 26th, at Harry's Country Club.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Rogers said...

Hope you can make it, would be cool to meet ya.

5/18/2005 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home